Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Peaceful wishes





Here are two more quick and easy Christmas cards using Peaceful Wishes. This is a preview of what you will get to make at my Christmas card extravaganza stamp camp in Oct. Lots of quick and easy cards 25 for $25. It's a great bargain, and a great way to get a good chunk of your cards made.

For the top two cards I used Sage Shadow, Always Artichoke, vanilla, and Wintergreen papers. I used artichoke ink for the main images. I used the white gel pen to color the berries white. I then used Sage Shadow ink to sponge around the images. I love the colors here. Not extremely traditional but very nice.
On the bottom two cards I used cranberry crisp and true thyme from last year's IN COLOR palette. I have a lot of paper left, so I might as well use it.

No comments: