Tuesday, September 9, 2008

PARTY HEARTY: Card templates













Here is another set I promised card templates for if you order them this month or this Fall.  I will send you instructions and measurements to make these 5 cards if you order this set.  I love this Birthday set.  So much better if you ask  me than what we have had before.  This set goes with so  many of our punches too.  And the little party hats can be turned upside down as a banner, and inked up in green for Christmas trees.  So cute.  This set begs for glitter too.  You have to order it.  And don't you just love the bright color combos using some of our new InColors.  Love that Pacific point blue.  So great.

SNEAK PEAK NEWS:  This set will be part of the Stampin' UP! 20 year anniversary special in October along with a bunch of other Birthday sets.  You will get 20% off this stamp set with a $20 purchase.  So cool.  Contact me for more details. 


No comments: