Friday, September 5, 2008

Say It With Scallops













I am trying so hard to use all this stuff I have accumulated like: accessories, stamps, papers, card sketches, etc. So here are a group of cards I made using the new Ronald McDonald House set from Stampin' UP! called Say It With Scallops. This is an awesome set that is a lot more versatile than you might think. Pair it with the new scallop square punch and you have endless possibilies in a flash. Or as you can see from at least one sample, you don't need that punch.


For more samples and inspiration for this set see the following sites:





If you order the Say It With Scallops set from me you will get the cutting instructions for all 5 of my cards. Happy Stamping. And if you order the stamp set, Stampin' UP! will donate $2 from the sale of each stamp set to RMDH. It's a good thing all the way around.

No comments: