Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Jumbo paper clips


Here are two super cute and easy jumbo paper clip magnets for our refrigerator Nathan, John and I created for their artwork. I used our Lots of Letters chipboard as well as a circle and square from the On Board Trimmings from the Holiday mini catalog. We used stickers and paper from the Creative License Simply Scrappin' kit, which is fabulous for boys. We used craft ink to color the letter chipboard pieces. For the background chipboard elements, simply use glue to glue on the paper and then with firm strokes, use a sanding block around the edges of the chipboard piece to get off excess paper. Works like a charm for neat clean edges.
Glue your pieces together then use extra heavy duty adhesive to put a magnet and jumbo paper clip (all found at Wal-Mart for not much money) and voila there you go.
I am going to make one for Grocery list, menu lists, and what I have in the freezer for food, since I buy meat in bulk at Sam's. Can't wait to get more done so I can declutter my refrigerator front.

No comments: