Saturday, November 3, 2007

Office Card Kit in a Box class grand finale

I hope you all have enjoyed this Office Card kit. I must say these stamps are not easy for me to use. I don't know why. Maybe cause I just don't have an office imagination. But it has been fun to try to incorporate these elements into various projects. These stamps are great for masculine projects and memo type cards. I hope you use this last month's samples as springboards for your own creativity. I am sorry I was so late in getting these done. I am including some sheets of plain wasabi, river rock and mustard papers in your kits, so you can do with them as you please in creating your own clipboards, tins, and journals. If you have questions about anything I did, please just email me and ask.

Here are links to all the projects:

Little reminders tin remake
On Board Journal
9x9 clipboard
jumbo paperclip bookmark

Bonus project: I am giving you a piece of chipboard to use for making a little tag booklet to hold tags with the library card stamped on them to record monthly birthdays. See this link from Splitcoaststampers. I haven't had time to make this, but the stickers from the Little Reminders tin like the calander one and the small notes one along with flowers would make an easy accent for the cover. You could use the round tab punch to put at the end of each sheet to help find each month. If you have the old Day to Day Flexible phrases set that just retired, you could use that for stamping the months. Otherwise just hand write them. Once I get one done, I will post it with pictures. For now I think you can see from the Splitcoast post what I am taking about.

No comments: