Saturday, September 25, 2010

Papertrey Ink Blog Hop post #2





My next favorite designer is Michelle Wooderson. I love her funky mixy matchy style. I also like her production line style of laying things out. Here are some projects I have just recently made reflecting her style. Thanks, Mish.

I have here a candy apple card using patterned papers, ribbons, buttons and such that remind me of Michelle's style. I also used her wonderful Friendship jar Fall Fillers stamp set. I also have some tags I made out of various prints I hand stamped with PTI stamps that I mixed and matched on some tags for treat bags along with some hand dyed clothespins. See, Michelle, you have wonderful ideas.

13 comments:

Taheerah said...

Cool card - very Mish!

Aimes said...

Oh you've totally captured Mish's style with these cool cards!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Sue Ann said...

YEP you got the style just right!! Fabulous~~

Kay D said...

Fabulous projects- LOVE those candy apples!

Cathy Weber said...

You really did Mish proud! Especially with those little brown bag and clothespins like she uses so often. Great job.

Kristin said...

again, I'm loving what you are doing!

Ravengirl said...

Wow, I can clearly see the inspiration come through in your projects here!

klarcher said...

Great cards and tags, Michelle's production line system is pretty great and you used the inspiration well

Jen Carter said...

Great Mish-inspired cards! Super cute!

Kristii said...

Way cute!!!! Awesome projects!!!

Babies-Beth said...

Oh how fun, very Mish-like!!!!

Ohhh Snap said...

Beautiful cards. Love the use of the red and white paper especially :D. TFS!

Victoria said...

Totally Mish inspired. Great job! Love the mini clothes pins.