Saturday, September 25, 2010

Papertrey Ink Blog Hop post #5


This last post is inspired by Nichole. Nichole, you probably don't hear it enough how much you inspire us out here with your awesome Papertrey products and your product reveals each month. You have a wonderful artful eye for color, simplicity and impact. The images you design for stamps and the designs you make for cards are truly timeless and awesome. Thank you for the way you lead in this craft and set the standard so to speak for everyone else. You inspire us and challenge us to be better paper crafters and to look out for those little details that really make a card or project say WOW!

These two cards are inspired by you. I just made them last night. I have also been using a lot of your ribbon strips and loops in my cards as well. Just don't have any to show. Besides, I think I have posted enough cards today. Gotta get back to my family and work. Thanks again, Nichole.

2 comments:

jen said...

WOW!! You were BUSY!!! All of your cards are awesome!!!

Laura Isham said...

all of those sweet tags are so cute. great to have on hand when you need one. super job!