Sunday, September 26, 2010

Some things coming in my handmade store

Hi, Everyone. I moved my Handmade Blessings store from my blog to Etsy.com. It offers more exposure and possibility to actually sell something I have made. I have not had a lot of success selling on my blog. I have made only two sales in the past year. I am grateful for those two sales, but it would be nice to have more opportunity to sell. Right now I am focusing on putting holiday items in my store. They will be based on all the Fall/Winter celebrations coming up Oct.-December. I have already put about 20 items in the store so check it out.

Here are some things coming in my handmade card store. I will be making some Christmas card and tag sets. I also am planning on making gift card holders, 2011 desk calendars, and food gift tags and boxes. So check the Etsy.com site often and see what is in store for you to grab and finish off. I already have a few Christmas items up. And check out the Halloween/Fall items as well.

A NOTE: I hope to accomplish this, but if my family and my other homeschooling duties do not not allow for me to accomplish as much as I like in my hobby, that is the way it goes. They have to come first.



No comments: