Saturday, September 25, 2010

Papertrey Ink Blog Hop post #3







I love Lauren Meador and her wonderful box and packaging templates. I love to make homemade gifts, and I love her templates. She is such an inspiration in making gifts that say WOW! I have most of her templates and I love to shop for things I can put in them.
I first posted a picture of a watercan I made using her wonderful watering can template. Don't you just love it!

Next is a little bath and body set I put together with some trial sized bottles of coconut lime verbena B&BW stuff. The box is supposed to look like a coconut with tropical flowers on it with a cool lime slice for added detail.

10 comments:

Aimes said...

Well you're totally on a roll with the Blog Hop this month! Great gifts!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Anonymous said...

My goodness! You've done a TON of stuff! wow! I really adore everything you've done...someone you know will be VERY lucky to recieve such thoughtful gifts!!!!

klarcher said...

Your friends must love getting gifts from you, these are so charming

Sue Ann said...

OM GOODNESS ....... when do you sleep. You have truly done some AMAZING projects to share with us!!! tons of eye candy!!

sugacatz said...

Loving the watering can. Lx

Jen Carter said...

Oh my! How cute!!

Kristii said...

Wow!!! You've been busy!!! More amazing projects!!! Thanks for all the inspiration!!!!

Ravengirl said...

Oh my gosh, these are so cute!

Eva said...

These are great creations!

Amy Kolling said...

What inspirational projects you have shown us this month! That watering can is soo cute!