Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Day 1 challenge, used sketch only


I really don't want to break the rules of the Anniversary challenges, but I used one of the sketches from Day 1 but not one of the color schemes.  I was needing to make a card in shades of purple for my donation card set.  I will try to make one in a color combo from Day 1 and add it to this post later tomorrow, but I wanted to get this entry in today.  I think it turned out kind of pretty.  As I stated before, I really don't like the shades of purple SU! or PTI have.  They just don't seem to mix well, and the inks just do not match the papers. They are too dark.  The paper colors are okay, but I don't think they mix very well.  I am not sure how the design team gets them to look good on their cards.  Any tips?  

No comments: