Sunday, August 10, 2008

Christmas in July










July is almost over, but it's Christmas in July here.  Trying to design my Christmas card class on the go cards, and here are some more options.  Nothing is finalized yet, but I think these are going to be so cool to make and give.  I simply used my nifty Cuttlebug embossing folders that I found at Hobby Lobby.  Love that store.  We don't have a Michael's or ACMoore close by, but they always had all the old folders and not the new ones.  Well Hobby Lobby which is a short 25 min. away in Gadsden has these great new Christmas folders that go great with the snowflake background folder.  Love it.   These were so easy to make using my Nestabilities for the mats on the images.  I also used the new Kiwi Kiss on the red and green cards.  It looks so great with the Real Red.  Like a strawberry.  Who doesn't love strawberry-kiwi flavored things?  

Details:  
Cuttlebug machine, snowflake background and dots background, and holiday mini folders
Real Red, night of navy and bashful blue cut to regular card size: 5 1/2 x 8 1/2  scored at 4 1/4
kiwi kiss 5 1/4 x 4
white on red cards is cut 5 x 3 3 /4
white on blue cards is cut 5 1/4 x 4
red, navy, and bashful blue ribbons
white squares 1 3/4x 1 3/4
nestabilities
1 1/2 circle punch would work for white circles  but I used all nestabilities for the round and scallop round pieces.

No comments: