Saturday, August 9, 2008

A Little Blog Clean up

I am finding that I spend way too much time searching my favorite blogs for things that I have seen I like or trying to figure out later whose blog I saw this or that tutorial on and so forth.  I needed to clean up my blog lists, organize the sites I visit, "bookmark" so to speak on here the things I think will be helpful to not only myself, but to you my blog viewers and my customers.  So here is a little information on what I have done.

Stampin' UP! specials will be posted at the top of the sidebar.  You'll see the promo flyer and then you can click on it to get more info.  Great tool here.  

My time is limited, and there are some really talented people out there who are way more organzied and better at posting project and card tutorials. I decided that it is a waste of my time to reinvent the wheel and try to retype their instructions and ideas.  So now they show up specifically on my side bar under the appropriate categories.  You need to check them out, in order from top to bottom.   There is a wealth of information on Andrea Walford's blog, Splitcoaststampers, Nicole Heady and Papertrey links, and on a few others I have on there.  You will find ways to use product you haven't dreamed of, and things that will make you say, "Ah, so that is how they did that.".  And there are card ideas, box ideas, and card kits that you will just love.  A lot of the card sketch ideas and color combos are so great at getting those creative juices going too.

I just don't have the time to do my own classes and kits these days.  These ladies have already done so and in most cases posted the direction for them.  I try to give you all the best help  I can as I know we are all looking for ways to maximize our creativity in the short amount of time we have to work on our crafting.  Also I know that internet and blog hopping can be big time wasters.  So I wanted to help you and myself with that too.  I hope this helps.   I want to inspire you, but really most of the projects that I make come from these wonderfully talented ladies.  So now you have direct links to their creativity and instructions.  NOt that I won't be trying to come up with my own twist on things, but the basic instructions will be the same.  

Hope all this helps you and you will use the tools I have provided.  Keep stamping, work smarter, and make the most of your creative time. 

Melissa  


No comments: