Tuesday, August 12, 2008

My First Catalog Order

Well, I did it.  I made my first new catalog order today.  This is what I ordered:  Party Hearty set, which works well with many punches and is not corny or limited to a kid style card.   I think it is very versatile and would make great masculine cards as well. 
I ordered the It's a Date set which is a double mounted background set that is a daily planner page and a weekly planner page.  I am going to keep up with the boys weekly assignments for school and their chores on these sheets.  Now I just have to make their clipboards.
I ordered the Say It With Scallops set and the scallop rectangle punch.  I hope to make some nice samples to show you for my product bundle special next month. 

Then for accessories I ordered the Chit Chat rub-ons cause I totally think they are awesome.  I know they are disposable but who can beat getting all those awesome sentiments for the front of your cards.  And you can put them on ribbons, metal, etc.  I love them.
Urban Garden designer paper cause that is the color scheme in our living room and I need to make some home decor stuff.
Haiku paper cause i love the patterns and color combo.  
Parisian Summer paper because it is soo pretty and feminine and I think it will make some pretty anniversary cards.  
New Big Shot purse bag die and the extender plates to go with it.  I am so excited about this one.  Think awesome fast and easy treat bags for the holidays.  Yeah, baby!!  

Well that is all.  I'll be posting some artwork tomorrow.  


No comments: