Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I've been tagged... 7 new facts about me.

I've been tagged by Robyn, a lady who used to be part of my Stampin' UP! downline, and a very creative lady. She has a blog on my sidebar, and she posts creations when she can with her busy schedule. So I am supposed to write 7 things most people don't know about me on here. Hmm...Do I have 7 things about me that most people don't know. Actually most people don't really know much about me. I am not a big talker, and there isn't much about me that I find interesting enough to talk about. So here goes.

1. Growing up I wanted to be a dancer on stage. I love to watch ballets, jazz dance performances, musicals, etc. and I always wanted to learn how to dance to do that too. Still would love to do that, but I think that is not an area I would be gifted at these days even though I still love to dance. I used to stay out all night in college at Sigma Nu parties cause they played the best dance music, and was the one fraternity where people didn't drink so much. They were the one fraternity who hosted the all night dance fund raisers for the Brian Piccolo cancer fund. It was so much fun.

2. I used to watch cooking shows when I was kid, and loved to watch how they made things all look pretty. I never knew until I was in high school that you could make a profession of cooking and making cakes. Duh!!! So then I knew what I wanted to do as a possible career.

3. I have been to Bermuda, Jamaica, Iceland, Germany, Hungary, and Austria.

4. My feet are two different sizes: one is 6 1/2 and one is more like 7.

5. I was born three months premature and weighed 2 lbs. 9 oz.. I stopped breathing a day or two after I was born, but I hung on.

6. I love all types of music, except Country and Heavy Metal (basically noise if you ask me and not pretty noise) types. I have seen Chicago, Audio Adrenaline, Reliant K, and Switchfoot in concert. I was hoarse after the latest concert (Reliant K and Switchfoot which are alternative rock Christian bands) and was up on my feet and dancing and singing to the music the whole time. That was this past November that Scott and I did that.

7. I was 15th in my high school class out of about 500 people, and 11 of my classmates were Valedictorians (spelling?). In college I was .5 points away from graduating Magna cum laude from Wake Forest University with a degree in Business.

No comments: