Saturday, December 1, 2007

More Eat Cake cards






Here are some more cards with the Eat Cake set. Fortunately it is not a set that is retiring with the release of the new Spring/Summer Occassions Catalog. It will be here in Jan. so make sure you stay tuned, and get a copy reserved for you now. I sell my catalogs for only $5. I would love to get one to you.
These cards are pretty basic and don't take a lot of time to do. They use a variety of colors, some simple accessories, and a variety of the stamps from the set.
I used chipboard letters from the Lots of Letters chipboard set, and on the brown card I used my Cuttlebug with the Happy Birthday embossing folder, which was a perfect fit. Large eyelets, brads, ribbons, ticket corner punch, and the Confetti simply scrappin' kit round out the things I used on these cards.

No comments: