Wednesday, December 5, 2007

One last Piece of Cake sample for now


So I am very busy making Christmas presents, and the cards I have posted lately have been for that. I like to give a variety of cards in sets for folks, but I was low on birthday cards. And I have been promising to use the Eat Cake set in a card class kit, so I was trying to do something with that as well. Anyway, here is one more Piece of Cake set card for birthdays. There are other images in this set for weddings too. I'll have to get to those later. They are great.
This one uses long notes again in cool caribbean and taken with teal, as well as kraft paper. I used craft inks on this whole card as they layer over the kraft paper and other colors better. Now on to some cards with monograms, which Papertrey has some great new monogram alphabet sets. I don't have those yet, but they are on my Christmas wish list. Hope to have them after the holidays are over.

No comments: